Master-clip hoses are hoses with external spiral and high tensile strength, ensured by special production procedure of joint between hose material and external spiral (clip). Two major advantages of Clip hoses are universal possibility of production and combining of different hose materials, without production processes as gluing, vulcanization, welding or sewing. Master-clip hoses are therefore suitable for exhaust fumes, aggressive chemicals’ vapors, dust and steam suction. We also supply antistatic and electrically conductive hoses, suitable for use in all ATEX areas.
External spiral (Clip) protects the hose from wear. Hoses are extremely flexible, have very small bending diameter and are also well axially compressible. For easier and fast assembly we use special Clip-grip clips.
- Dimensions: from DN 38 to DN 900
- Standard lengths: from 3 m to 6 m
- Current range of use: from –260 °C to +1100 °C
- Working pressure: from 0,009 bar to 0,940 bar
- Hose materials: Neopren, Hypalon®, Teflon®, Viton®, Kapton®,…(® = registered trade mark DuPont Dow Elastomers)